Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Working By Referral



When we enlist the services of any professional, aren’t we really looking for someone we can trust—someone proven who comes highly recommended and is willing to go the extra mile to help us achieve our goals?

Relationships Are More Important Than Transactions
  Working by referral is the commitment I have made to provide my clients with unsurpassed service whenever they need me, and to maintain long-term relationships that will offer added benefits for years to come. My primary source of new business is referrals from people who already know and respect me. Since I don’t have to spend excessive amounts of time prospecting and promoting myself, I can focus my time and
resources on the tasks that benefit you most, and always deliver truly exceptional service.

Service Above and Beyond
I devote myself to serving the needs of my best clients like you before, during and after the sale. I will stay in
touch and send you valuable information every month, and I’ll also call from time to time just to see if you
need anything. There are a number of ways I can help, such as researching your home’s current value, or suggesting improvements that will enhance its resale potential. And when you have a need for a particular trade or service, I know many reliable professionals that I am happy to recommend. If there is ever something that I can do for you, please feel free to ask.

You Control My Business
  I want to earn your confidence and your referrals; therefore I have a vested interest in making sure
that you are completely satisfied at the end of our transactions together. My goal is that you will be so
impressed that you can’t wait to tell your friends and family about me and the fantastic service you received

Oh, by the way... if you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service I provide, please call me with their name and business number. I will gladly follow up and take great care of them.



(c)Copyright 2010 Buffini & Company. All rights reserved. Used by permission


No comments: