Three years prior we had done the same to the western perimeter.
Now, if you live in Rowlett and own a 20+ year old home built by F&J you WILL repair the foundation if it hasn't already been fixed. That's it, I am a prophet.
Thankfully, our Murphy home is on slightly more stable soil--but some day, who knows..
Piers usually cost between $350 and $500 a pop. You seldom will get away with stretching them out further than every 5-7 feet. So, for a 20 ft. wall, that's likely about $1,600 bucks. Ouch, right?
- If you ever think you need foundation repair call me. Your Broker Matters (TM).
- I have seen dozens and dozens of homes that need foundation repair.
- I've overseen more tan 10 repairs.
- I talk to agents frequently about the pluses and minuses of this company and that company.
- I've witnessed the estimates of over 15 different companies. Hopefully, you'll have to do this repair once or less!
I can help.