Sunday, September 7, 2008

Steve Warren

You know...

I love selling houses. I love helping people find the place for them, for their families. The place to open Christmas presents, the place to bring babies home to, the place to bring loved ones home to for their last days.

Houses count. Houses are important.

But it's the people in the houses that make the building a home. The people in the houses and the WHO that they bring into the houses with them... that's waht matters. If I can help get them in position to expereince great things, cool. It's a good gig. But the REALTOR just opens the door, the people have to make it special.



Yesterday I lost one of my buddies. The REALTOR(R) community lost a good agent, and a family lost a great Dad. My friend Steve Warren, agent at the Keller Williams Rockwall market center, passed away after a powerful and dramatic 6-week struggle with cancer. Please remember his family and church in your prayers, and giving.

No comments: