Thursday, December 2, 2010

HAPPY Holidays?

Humbug!

I'm very disappointed in my beloved Murphy: there are scant few homes with Christmas light displays! I can find whole streets, half a mile long without one single decoration. What's the deal people??? Has Scrooge won? 


To combat this lackadaisical holiday spirit, we are announcing the JTOden Realty Christmas Lights Decoration Competition.


Winner get's $100 gift-card medley. Post your address here for evaluation, or email me if you are afraid that Jack Frost will ID-theft you. Outdoor displays only. Not at all limited to Murphy only but I'm not driving to Fort Worth or Florida. 


MERRY CHRISTMAS!


(PS Runner up gets maybe a slice of pumpkin pie)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love the post! Happy Holidays! Will you please email me your home address so I can send you guys something?